12. I Can Feel It Calling

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not as much of a fan of the poppy singles, but I'm still gonna listen 

Super interested in how this is gonna sound as a whole. Thanks! :D

Watched the film clip for Friday forever this morning. Not a fan of the song and the film clip is terrible. Dont mind the first two singles. Keen to hear the rest

• Upvote 1

This is really good though. 

Also that vocal range is majestic 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

So much good pop punk getting released, then we have With Confidence releasing their mixtape as well

25 minutes ago, Summers said:

So much good pop punk getting released, then we have With Confidence releasing their mixtape as well

Nah fuck with confidence. They kick out one member for innapropriate behaviour with a minor but when the vocalist gets accused they go all quiet because they can't replace him. Shittest dudes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Wont waste my time, good first album thats all ...

• Upvote 2

this is my favourite trophy eyes record hands down

• Love 1

yeah hmmmmmmm :shit:

• Upvote 1

Holy shit this is magic. 

• Love 2

So first run through.

Friday forever is a Rebecca black inspired terrible song.

The rest is pretty good.

I can feel it calling is a huge closer; daydreamer 2.0.

Its good without being great.

• Upvote 1

Mighty fine 128 and mighty fine album , even Friday Forever :shrug: .

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, xylar said:

Nah fuck with confidence. They kick out one member for innapropriate behaviour with a minor but when the vocalist gets accused they go all quiet because they can't replace him. Shittest dudes. 

I honestly don't know with allegations these days theres so many fake ones floating about these days so idk 

1 hour ago, xylar said:

8 minutes ago, Summers said:

I honestly don't know with allegations these days theres so many fake ones floating about these days so idk 

I will listen to them with confidence :shrug:

• Haha 2

(thoughts prior to listening) for the love of god please don't all be shitty radio songs like the singles

Yeah baby, hope all the kids at my work like this because it's getting spun all day.

54 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Mighty fine 128 and mighty fine album , even Friday Forever :shrug: .

30 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

I will listen to them with confidence :shrug:

It's like what happened to neck deeps old guitarist and the rest of the band like a lot of stuff is just BS. Like I can't even remember that much evidence against the guitarist but it caused him to leave.

such a shitty scenario, you can't believe every accusation but you can't deny every accusation.  like jonny craig, I know he's a shitty person, but is he capable of rape?  I wouldn't think so... but goddamn what if its true and I'm over here like 'new slaves album is best ever take all my expendable income'

2 hours ago, humbleledger said:

such a shitty scenario, you can't believe every accusation but you can't deny every accusation.  like jonny craig, I know he's a shitty person, but is he capable of rape?  I wouldn't think so... but goddamn what if its true and I'm over here like 'new slaves album is best ever take all my expendable income'

you really think jonny craig of all people isn't capable of rape??

• Upvote 1

Well that derailed quick.

• Upvote 3

Let's not turn this thread into another shitstorm; the only people that really need to be discussing it are the police, the accuser, and the accused. This is why 90% of the music world hates the pop punk scene, because of pointless discussions like this that lead nowhere. 

On to the music itself; that single was absolutely infectiously catchy, and the singer's vibes / outfit are really quirky and I dig it quite a bit, I'll be checking this out when it drops in 320.

• Love 1
  • Confused 1

Should've released this as two EPs or something, the second half is a lot better and much more of a natural progression from Chemical Miracle, the first half, the singles just aren't great.

• Upvote 2

Should have been an EP, cut the fat and keep the bangers. Love some of the tracks but cuts like Friday Forever make sure I can never play this album on shuffle.

Friday Forever isn't even close to the worst song here. Sounds like most of the album imo. It's cool to hear all the different influences on that song too. I can hear lots of bands in it. 

i love how trophy eyes release albums that sound cool on the first listen and grow to be incredible the more you listen to it.

I was very skeptical about their transition and first listen was rather disappointing as I kept hoping for more screams and heavier songs. But once I got over the initial disappointment and gave it a few more listen, it grew so much and every song sounds like an anthem you wanna scream along to at the top of your voice. None the less, Chemical Miracle is still better but this is an incredible album. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nackigger said:

i love how trophy eyes release albums that sound cool on the first listen and grow to be incredible the more you listen to it.

1 hour ago, SoapMan7 said:

I was very skeptical about their transition and first listen was rather disappointing as I kept hoping for more screams and heavier songs. But once I got over the initial disappointment and gave it a few more listen, it grew so much and every song sounds like an anthem you wanna scream along to at the top of your voice. None the less, Chemical Miracle is still better but this is an incredible album. 

Agree wholeheartedly with these two comments. It creeps up on you. 

i can feel it calling is a monster tune

I hate everything about that Friday video