9. See You In Hell
10. Ashtray
11. Riddle Me This

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

Here is my hype of the week, hope that it is as good as the singles were, cause i do enjoy those (and their last album)

inb4 love me some Neck Deep comments 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks! Really excited for this one

holy shit this sounds so oldschool and I love it

Solid pop punk record, "Fling" is one of the best songs I've heard in a while

• Upvote 1

Is the Bad to the Bone on album different than the single version? sounds different 

This and Trash Boat take each half od my pop punk cake for the year 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Top Hat said:

Here is my hype of the week, hope that it is as good as the singles were, cause i do enjoy those (and their last album)

inb4 love me some Neck Deep comments 

This album doesn't sound like Neck Deep it's their previous albums which do and it's cause Ben from ND writes/works on their material not sure if he did on this album but that's why their previous albums sound like that.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Summers said:

This album doesn't sound like Neck Deep it's their previous albums which do and it's cause Ben from ND writes/works on their material next sure if he did on this album but that's why their previous albums sound like that.

I get that (even though i really do not hear it but there is one user who comments "love me some neck deep" on every WSTR thing. So I was getting inb4 he did so he didn't have to 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Top Hat said:

I get that (even though i really do not hear it but there is one user who comments "love me some neck deep" on every WSTR thing. So I was getting inb4 he did so he didn't have to 

Haha yeah even the album cover is very Wishful Thinking tbh lol

• Upvote 1

Wow i didnt think a lot of the people on here would like the record, a lot of their fans were trashing it for not being like the last album but i think its miles above

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wow i didnt think a lot of the people on here would like the record, a lot of their fans were trashing it for not being like the last album but i think its miles above

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Evolution of the bands sound is great 

I come back to the world of the living. And WSTR is on KL now. XD thank youuuuuu

If this whole album is like the intro track then I'm in 

Did they get a new singer? He sounds different than the previous album's singer

so glad they stayed neck deep unlike the first trash two singles, lowkey FIREEEE

• Downvote 1

Holy shit. I was disappointed in the singles, but I'm pleasantly surprised. 

Red Green & In between was my favorite album of 2017 and barring some nastiness from The Story So Far I could see this being my top for 2018; shit is so fucking good.

Plus, the album art is right nice.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Puzzimassa said:

Did they get a new singer? He sounds different than the previous album's singer

Nope same guy.

FLAC added!

• Upvote 1

Big neck deep and WSTR fan here. First listen on this I was very disappointed. But told myself fuck it, I'm gona dit down and really give it another chance. How the fuck did I not like this on its first play!? Probably pop-punk release of the year so far. Love it! 

22 hours ago, The Top Hat said:

This and Trash Boat take each half od my pop punk cake for the year 

Is Trash Boat really Pop Punk? I finally just started giving that album a deep dive this week and it feels too aggressive to be straight up Pop Punk. Its an amazing album, but I can't put my finger on what the genre is. 

After a sample of this, this feels like the Pop Punk from Sum 41. I'll add it to the list.

1 hour ago, vcmstone said:

Is Trash Boat really Pop Punk? I finally just started giving that album a deep dive this week and it feels too aggressive to be straight up Pop Punk. Its an amazing album, but I can't put my finger on what the genre is. 

After a sample of this, this feels like the Pop Punk from Sum 41. I'll add it to the list.

I'd say Trash Boat is Pop punk/Post-hardcore. I love them AOTY for me.

~K!zL

Shouldn't be compared to Neck Deep. Isn't much like them and is much better than anything they have done since 2015.

• Downvote 1

got some solid tracks :D thanks!!

This is actually great, a very fun listen.

• Upvote 2

Red, Green Or Inbetween was one of my favourite albums from last year and IMO this one is even better. I notice that they do get compared to Neck Deep a lot, so I like that on this they've tried to progress and change their sound up more to avoid that. I just don't think there's a single bad song on this album tbh.

It's gonna be a tough decision between this and Misery for my favourite album of August

I guess this album (or this band) is having an identity crisis for being called Neck Deep 2.0 (or maybe Neck Deep is WSTR 2.0?)

About how/why WSTR is being compared to Neck Deep; even now with the sound change, the change is going on the same direction on Neck Deep's sound change (think on In Bloom); even the voice melodies are kinda Heavy Lies-y

Don't get me wrong, this album is great, AOTY material right here, I just cannot see anything wrong on being compared to another band of the same genre that we also know they're heavily influenced by

RGOI was also in my top 3 last year. I absolutely love this band. Came into this album with tempered expectations and was okay with the outcome.

While I miss their edgier sound from the EP and RGOI this album has a more accessible sound and will hopefully help them grow a fanbase in the US.